Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Panel - Visualize & Modeling options not available?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dwstucke
459 Views, 1 Reply

Control Panel - Visualize & Modeling options not available?

One of our Alias usershas an issue where on his Control Panel only "Default" option is availible. The button doesn't do anything when you click on it so he can't access the tools under Visualize and Modeling like the Shader library or Resident Shaders panel.  We've looked at all the user settings we can find and don't see a way to enable this.  Also it started when v2010 was installed and now still exists as an issue with v2013. 

Thanks for any insight! 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
donest
in reply to: dwstucke

Anytime I have had an issue with menus not displaying properly I have found them to be video related. 1st be sure you are using qualified hardware (especially video card). 2nd...I had an issue with all icons in alias looking the same, but discovered that this was happening because I was dragging either my shelf or palette over to the 2nd monitor in a dual diaplay set up. Since upgrading my video card and system I have not had those issues, but just decided to leave everything on one monitor anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report