Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with Lenovo W530 + Quadro K1000M?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Desigma
739 Views, 0 Replies

Anyone with Lenovo W530 + Quadro K1000M?

Hi,

I have posted a question to forum and asked from Autodesk Product Support but even they don't get this resolved.

In Alias Design 2013 the Wacom cursor gets stuck to selection mode (see image). When I switch to mouse the problem disappears (until I switch back to Wacom and problem re-appears). Also the windows stuck e.g. Information Window doesn't allow typing nor even closing the window. There are no problems with a mouse.

I have re-installed Alias a couple of times, tried the latest and old Autodesk qualified Wacom drivers, re-installed NVIDIA drivers few times, switched primary and secondary displays... nothing helps.

My laptop is according to Autodesk qualified HW: Lenovo W530, Quadro K1000M, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Service Pack 1). Wacom products are Cintiq 22HD and Intuos 3 tablet.

If you have a similar laptop + graphics card and Wacom, have you had similar problems? I would really appreciate a solution how to fix this!

Thank you,

Jarkko

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report