Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alias Design for Mac OS 10.9 Maverick

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
armand.billard
2961 Views, 12 Replies

Alias Design for Mac OS 10.9 Maverick

Hi

Just got my new MBP OS 10.9 Maverick

impossible to connect and actiavet my licence even with SP2 for mac

Alias Design

Any support, is that same problem I read that concerns Maya and OS 10.9 ?

please quick answer, don't have old laptop and now stucked without licence 

When I try activate via licence transfer utility (because I exported the licence 2014 form the old Mac as I must do) it doesn't show any loggin window... nothing....

Capture d’écran 2013-11-01 à 01.23.33.png

After i hit Sign in.... NOTHINH happens, no loggin windows shows up

When i hit Activate on splash screen it shows a pop up with "..... bla bl abla... ERROR 110"

At no stage i can have a window saying "entre" the full Activation Code

It seems that there is a big bug here no ??

many thanks

Armand

Capture d’écran 2013-11-01 à 01.22.39.png

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: armand.billard

HI,

I have the same problem but I use the STUDENT LICENCE. I try everything and all the time is the same. And in CUSTOMER SERVICE they told me they haven't STUDENT SUPPORT.

Any news...

Message 3 of 13

Hi Armand,

At this time, Alias products doesn't support Mavericks OS, as detailed in the qualified hardware list here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=21382324&linkID=12268769 

You may need to revert back to an earlier OS. On the other hand, for the Error 110, you can refer to the steps below on resetting standalone licensing:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/02/reset-standalone-licensing-on-the-mac.html

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 4 of 13
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi me,

You may want to check out this other Discussion Forum thread that addresses the same issue as yours.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 13
krobie

Hi Autodesk,

I have the same issue (error code 110) with my new MacBook Pro on Mavericks OS X 10.9.

I read the earilier note about Autodesk not supporting Mavericks......do you think you will be updating the software to accomodate the latest OS X 10.9?  This is a major issue that needs to be resolved soon.  I need to be able to use ALIAS and this is a pressing matter for me!

Please let me know if this issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks,

Kyle

Message 6 of 13
perrettidesign
in reply to: krobie

I am wildly disappointed that a company the size of Autodesk with majority market share in the design field, has not updated one of its premere products.

The developers kit was released back in September and hasn't changed much since the previous version. Its hard to believe that when the installer checks to see if it can run on a brand new computer it doesnt reconize that the OS is not supported.

Its bad enough that I cant find any training classes in San Francisco, Autodesks headquarters, and a tech/design savy city. Ive been in the headquarters and they alot of extra space in there to offer classes on thier software. Now that I can't use my very expensive software I am starting to reget my purchase. I hope using the software isnt going to be an equally bad experiance.

The worst part. I just dropped over $2000 on a machine specificly to run Autocad and Alais. Who know how long I'll have to wait, just to learn how to use it. Is it going to be a year before I can profit from my investment?

Message 7 of 13
armand.billard
in reply to: krobie

Absolutely agree?.. !!!

Really disappointed that support for Maya came in days while Alias sharing
the same structure has not been updated yet?

Really disappointed guys, been happy and faithful customer for more than a
decade and I am really p***** off today?

Tr?s cordialement

Armand Billard

Armand Billard

CAIMAN DESIGN

G?rant & Directeur

17 rue de la fraternit? 94300 Vincennes FR

Tel: +33 1 75 64 10 80

Mob: +33 6 14 40 70 77

armand.billard@caimandesign.com

www.caimandesign.com

Linkedin
Caiman Design

Twitter@CaimanDesign

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apr?s le "message") sont ?tablis
? l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous
recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le d?truire et d'en avertir
imm?diatement l'exp?diteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme ?
sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle,
est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas
d'assurer l'int?grit? de ce message, Caiman Design d?cline toute
responsabilit? au titre de ce message, dans l'hypoth?se ou il aurait ?t?
modifi?. N'imprimez ce message que si n?cessaire, pensez ? l'environnement.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous

I work for a University, we have bulk lic.I got a new MacBook Pro. I wanted to install Alias Design but can not as OS 10.9 Maverick is no compatible. After long conversations with Alias I was told they will release a service pack 3 to fix this 110 error. Until then I'm stuck. I can't instal OS 9 and can't register Alias Design. Any clue when service pack 3 will be released?

Message 9 of 13
zebley

Can not get Alias 2014 to activate using Mac 10.9 or 10.9.1, I have seen all the links and done all they have said multiple times. With no success. Has anyone been able to get education version to activate past the 110 error on iMac running mavericks? 

Message 10 of 13
dpotter4
in reply to: zebley

The only success I've had is after activating Autocad for Mac 2014 it seemed to allow Alias to look at my license.  The only problem is the other half (Sketchbook Designer) will not activate.  Hoping for a fix soon.

Message 11 of 13
dpotter4

Did they give any indication of when the new service pack would be released?

Message 12 of 13
jsanch20

When is the SP for Maverick's coming out?  Please let us know!!!

Message 13 of 13
Nalubamba

Dear Sir,

I down loaded an Autodesk Alias software for designing but it is failing to install and it says i have pre install it so how do i it?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Gift

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report