Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD Download site does not work

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
digiformer
773 Views, 8 Replies

AD Download site does not work

Hello all,

i want do check the 2015 version of Surface / Dsign.

But i cant manage to start the download of the installation package.

I am afraid this is becouse i use an old 32-bit machine for www-surfing. It seems like Autodesk wants to start a 64-bit download manager, which fails.

I wanted to contact Autodesk but couldnt find any mail adress on their pages *shruggs*.

The Browser Download Option fails becouse of "file not found on the server".

Any ideas, how i can download this software?

I tried it on a 64-bit system ,too. But it didnt work eather.

Regards...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
digiformer
in reply to: digiformer

i tried it on a 64-bit W8.1 System, but the DL-Manager immediately says the connection timed out...

Message 3 of 9
digiformer

hmpf, does actually nobody else have problems downloading the testpackages? You lucky guys all have somebody who pays the maintenance? 😉

i tried it on 3 different computers and 2 OS..downloading the mac package is no problem, btw... i am sure all systems were windows os.

Message 4 of 9
jeffrey.sin

Hi digiformer,

Autodesk Alias Products 2015 are available for 64-bit OS only, no 32-bit version was released.

You can try to download the installer from our Virtual Agent as well. Let us know if you are able to download from there instead.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 9
digiformer
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Thank you very much, great tool!

Worked perfectly!

I knew that there was only a 64-bit release, but i just had a 32-bit WWW-connected machine, which is good enough to make downloads...

Kind regards...

Message 6 of 9
nstalker

The download won't work and neither will the virtual agent.  The virtual agent gives me this message when I click on "Autodesk Alias Surface"

"I'm sorry, something went wrong. Please click the "Start Again" button in the upper right hand corner and we'll try again."

I click on start again and go through the process and get the same message each time.

Message 7 of 9
dev.sharma94
in reply to: nstalker

PLEASE HELP AUTODESK MEMBERS !!!!!! While downloading the free student version of Alias Autostudio 2015 from the official autidesk free software website,i am getting an error of "File not found"...

it is neither working via browser download,nor by any other method...

my machine is a w8 64bit desktop...

please help asap as i need to start learning this software at the earliest..... thanks

Message 8 of 9
digiformer
in reply to: dev.sharma94

see the link to the Virtual Agent in the post i accepted as solution (should be in green background color).

Sorry it did not work for nstalker though. But i was happy with it.

Regards

Message 9 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dev.sharma94

Hi @dev.sharma94 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've notified the Education Community team of the broken download link and they will have it fixed asap.

Meanwhile, please use this direct link to download your program:

Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2015 64-bit

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report