Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alias Tutorial Courseware files missing?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ben_fullerton89
1397 Views, 2 Replies

Alias Tutorial Courseware files missing?

Hi

Within the Alias Help document there is an instruction to follow this link:

"Download the courseware files from the Alias Design Community Web site http://aliasdesign.autodesk.com."

in order to download the courseware files needed for the tutorials. 

The problem is that link now takes me to the Mosaic.Project page, where there is no sight of what i am looking for. Also any previous discussions and answers are all from a few years ago and i end up in the same place each time.

basically can someone please tell me where i can now find the courseware files for the alias tutorials. 

thanks in advance.

ben

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rangt
in reply to: ben_fullerton89

Hello,

Apparently there were problems with lost content during the transfer to Mosaic.  I believe you're looking for this legacy content which we've reposted to the wiki:

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Alias/enu/2013/Help/1869-Tutorial1869/Legacy_Alias_Tutorials

Let me know if this is not what you were looking for.

Tom Rang
Software Quality Assurance Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
wilsonjonw
in reply to: rangt

Thank you,
I've been looking around for the content alias attempts to send me to, but I just couldn't find it! And yet... This is where they are located on the 'new' wiki, true.  But when I attempt to access them, i get a return error.

"Bad Request (Name contains invalid characters)"
As someone who'se trying to learn alias, even though it isn't ofered at my school, (Rhino is, though, due to financial reasons,) this makes it very difficult.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?
thanks,
Jonathan.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report