Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Advance 2015 vs Graitec Advance 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2310 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Advance 2015 vs Graitec Advance 2014

Hello

I'm interested in Advance Steel and Concrete actually more in Concrete but ther is no spesific forum.
I use Autodesk Structural Detailing 2014 but I'm very disappointed. The software has lots of bugs, unstable and do not provide sufficient functionality. And now I decided to migrate to Advance concrete and Advance steel but not sure wich version. Are there significant differences between 2014 and 2015? I wonder - using Graitec CAD 2014 or using Advance 2015 on Autocad 2014.Make a parenthesis - hardware deficiency : 

CPU AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 2,2Ghz

RAM 3 GB

Display adapter - Nvidia GeForce 7600GT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have same problem. But I already have a drawing given to me. But I want to create a bar bending schedule of the beams & structural members for execution of project. For that first I have to recreate the drawing since I don't have soft copy of drawing. Also I want to check the stability/ have to analyse the building using some softwares.

Structural detailing sucks. It's full of bugs. I could only create formwork drawings in ASD. Reinforcement sucks. Especially for industrial structures where there will be deep beams with side face reinforcements.

I think you have to title the question in different way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report