AREA Website Support Forum
This section is for questions on the use of the AREA website or reporting website issues. This area is not for Autodesk software support issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splitted account

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cikho
529 Views, 4 Replies

splitted account

i'm writing here becasue of my accuount..

it seems it have been splitted into two different account..

this one i'm using to write, which should be the one you know most, and this:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1273316

that apparently contains most of my older posts. even if they were posted with this account. i know they have been posted with this because in a few topics people answer me refering to cikho.. but all the posts looks written by wirefram3d..

i know area forums and autodesk forums were merged, si it probably depends on this, but, do you know if i can contact someone to ask an account merger or something like that..

it's quite frustrating, not only for the postcount, but actually because i feel like having a double account and trying to do something against rules.

is there something that can be done?

thank you in advance

almost a showcase PRO user 😛

if you find my post useful, please give kudos or mark as solution 😄
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nicolasleduc
in reply to: cikho

Hello, 

Yes there were issues with some accounts when we merged the forums. Unfortunately there is no process to merge accounts. The only thing I can do is re-attach your older account (wirefram3d) to your Autodesk ID instead of the new one (cikho). All your posts (from both accounts) would remain on the forums, but moving forward you would appear as wirefram3d instead of cikho. Let me know if you want us to make the switch. 

Message 3 of 5
cikho
in reply to: nicolasleduc

yes this would be good, is it possible to keep wirefram3d@gmail.com as e-mail but cikho as a user name?

because this one has my university mail, but probably since i'm finished my studies, one of these days it will be de-activated..

Message 4 of 5
nicolasleduc
in reply to: cikho

I see that you are able to login wiht both your wireframe3d account and your cikho account. I cannot change the email addresses for you, but you can do it yourself by clicking on 'edit account information' near the top right of the page.  The system won't let you switch to an email that is already in our database, so you would have to put a third email in one of the 2 accounts, at least temporarily. 

I am not sure it is worth it for me to do any switch for you, since I would just be switching which posts are attached to which account, there are no merge possible. 

Message 5 of 5
cikho
in reply to: nicolasleduc

well if it takes so much effort leave it as is! thank you anyways for answering 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report