AREA Website Support Forum
This section is for questions on the use of the AREA website or reporting website issues. This area is not for Autodesk software support issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog missing posts

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
250 Views, 7 Replies

Blog missing posts

I noticed with a recent update that many of the blog posts are now missing content. The main one I read regularly is Duncan's Blog, which is where I've seen the problem. For example: http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/duncan/pouring_water_with_nparticles or http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/duncan/falling_leaves_with_ncloth_and_paint_effects

This post has no content, but still has all the comments. Is it possible to bring back the articles? They were so useful for my work!
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
artcross
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes I noticed this too. Would really like to read up on some of these techniques Duncan uses, but can only read comments on how great they are!
Message 3 of 8
nicolasleduc

We are working on bringing them back, but that's going to take a few more weeks.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Thank you! That's good to know.
Message 5 of 8
aaronfross

Come on guys, it's August. Please fix this. I'm sure everyone is busy with SIGGRAPH, but this really needs some attention. There's no excuse for a broken website, especially from a corporation as big as Autodesk.
Message 6 of 8
nicolasleduc

It's on its way. Older posts from Duncan's blog will be back before end of week.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Hooray, they're back! Much appreciated!
Message 8 of 8
nicolasleduc

Yes they are back. Sorry it took so long, they were in an older format, so there was a fair amount of work required to bring them to the new format.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report