Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
604 Views, 0 Replies

Free 3D Workshop

i3DTutorials™ Hosts its First Live Workshop

Miami, FL - August 2010

Join i3DTutorials live at the Kovens Conference Center, located at Florida International University (FIU) Biscayne campus on Saturday August 28 from 12pm to 2pm as i3DTutorials hosts its first live workshop in sunny Miami, Florida. This workshop will cover many topics spanning across areas such as computer animation, video game development, and architectural and design visualization.

Workshop overview:

Architectural Visualization-

Photo-realistic rendering with mental ray and 3dsMax 2011 will be covered in our architectural and design visualization segment, including workflow and techniques for achieving high quality results as fast and efficient as possible with the mental ray renderer.

Autodesk 2011 Media and Entertainment-

We will be having demonstrations on the latest Autodesk Media & Entertainment products, including 3dsMax 2011, Maya 2011, and Softimage 2011. Topics will cover some of the more prominent features of each animation package, including new features and tools in the latest offering from Autodesk 2011 products.

Game Development-

This segment of our workshop will cover next-gen game development techniques using a mixed pipeline environment consisting of 3dsMax, Maya, Softimage, and ZBrush. We will focus our efforts on implementation for the Unity3D engine. This robust engine allows us to easily integrate a mixed pipeline and take advantage of multiple software packages to quickly and easily build assets and game content. We will be covering the workflow from asset creation to engine implementation and making standalone builds.

This workshop is being offered for free. However, because of limited space, everyone in attendance is required to reserve a seat through our RSVP page. This ensures that you have a seat at the workshop and will be able to attend. Please RSVP here: http://www.i3dschool.com/free-computer-graphics-workshop-august-28-2010/

For more information regarding this workshop, please visit:
http://www.i3dschool.com/

This workshop will be held at the Florida International University’s Kovens Conference Center. Please see the following link for directions:
http://kovens.fiu.edu/maps.asp

About i3DTutorials™
i3DTutorials™ is a digital content creation training company focused on creating the latest cutting edge training material for a broad range of computer graphics software. With a growing library of training titles for the most popular software, i3DTutorials™ is one of the fastest growing companies creating hi-end training material for Autodesk Media and Entertainment software, including Autodesk Softimage, Autodesk Maya, and Autodesk 3dsMax. With an emphasis on teaching industry techniques, i3DTutorials™ has training products designed for hobbyists, professionals, students, and professors. i3DTutorials™ training products cover a wide array of topics and features within computer graphics that are designed to have even students creating hi-end professional projects. For more information about i3DTutorials™, please visit www.i3DTutorials.com

About Autodesk
Autodesk, Inc. is the world leader in 2D and 3D design software for the manufacturing, building and construction, and media and entertainment markets. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk has developed the broadest portfolio of state-of the-art digital prototyping solutions to help customers experience their ideas before they are real. Fortune 1000 companies rely on Autodesk for the tools to visualize, simulate and analyze real-world performance early in the design process to save time and money, enhance quality and foster innovation. For additional information about Autodesk, visit www.autodesk.com.

Autodesk, Maya, Softimage, and 3ds Max are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2009 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
# # #
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report