Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vray renders in pink and blue!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
fab_a_m_i
4328 Views, 5 Replies

Vray renders in pink and blue!

Hey ! I've got an issue with Vray + Solid Rocks , as seen in the image below it's only rendering in pink and blue.

I've tried checking the materials, deleting the Vray Sun, rendering without Solid Rocks...

I'm quite new to 3ds Max can anyone please tell me what's wrong?

DECE.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
gbfriedman
in reply to: fab_a_m_i

did you solve this???

Message 3 of 6
ConceptSail

(Post back from the dead. Smiley Happy)

I looks like a color clamping issue, or the video drivers your using are faulty.

Make sure your using the Vray Frame buffer, check your display drivers in the Prefrence settings.

I'm pretty sure this was solved (dated back in Jan). I'd like to know what the issue was though.

-N

Message 4 of 6

If there is any open edges in the mesh, this kind of problem will come. So check your models. OR if the object dont have thickness means this pink color will come.

Message 5 of 6

Hi, i hope his problem has already been solved. But i don't think this is a problem with the meshes or his hardware. You can clearly see the splat map, so probably a splat map applied to his material, maybe in the environment slot.

Message 6 of 6
bminton

Most likely an issue with Autodesk materials. Try running Vray scene converter (right click > V-Ray scene converter).

If that doesn't work,use this free script:

http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/material-converter-v0-98b

Good luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report