Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUESTING A HOME licence for Premium suite....no options

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1809 Views, 9 Replies

REQUESTING A HOME licence for Premium suite....no options

Hi

I have a subscription, and tried to install the suite on a home machine, and there is not option in the subsction panel for THE Design premium Suite.

So how do I go about doing that.

Contacting Autodesk is down for some reason.

So any Advice, the contact us area is very confusing, wthat dose this come under tech suppoort managment.....licences?

Thank you 

Philip

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If you have Subscription, then simply install and activate.  This is part of your Subscription benefit.  It should just automatically work for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Yes I know I have always doine that in the past, but for some reason it won't ,.

You can use the same key and SN on the home licence can't you .

I thought you had request a home licence?

Thank you 

Phil

Message 4 of 10
dgorsman

You had to request a separate HULA license if you had network licenses, since the serial number is specific to the type of license (stand-alone, network).  That changes a bit with the Desktop/rental single-user licenses as its no longer locked to a specific hardware configuration.  Is this a perpetual license?

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: dgorsman

I'm a sole trader, so a stand alone licence, I ahave been on subscription now for 4 years.

Premium suite......

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Still not solved.

Can sometell me , dose the Key change every year.

As I know it goes up a letter every year.

Message 7 of 10
dgorsman

Yes, the product key does change between releases.  With 3DSMAX there used to be problems where a user would be trying to install 3DSMAX Design but failing because they were using the 3DSMAX key (two different products).

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: dgorsman

HI

i have not gone near this in a while, been staying in work late and working, but want to get this sorted.

how do I activate a home licence.

I GO MY SUBSCRIPTION CENTER AND i am not let into the manage serial number area, as it says I am not the it manager.

I am everything in this company I am a sole trader.

ANY idea how to solve this the reseller doesn't even know.

AUTODESK CAN YOU OFFICIALLY ANSWER THIS PLEASE.

Message 9 of 10
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

Apologies for this inconvenience. I noticed that a different account with an incorrect email address was assigned as the contract manager to your maintenance plan. I've already updated the information and assigned you as the contract administrator. Kindly allow around an hour or two for the information to fully sync. After which, I invite you to log-in to your Autodesk Account once again to verify the updates made and if you now have access to request for a home use license for your product. 

Hope this helps! Kindly let us know how it goes. 

Thank you, 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Jeffery

Thank you very much for taking the time for fixing the issue.

I think it was set up incorrectly by the re-seller, simple mistake.

I have not updated to 2017 yet as I am waiting for the first Update to fix some of the issues.

I will let you know how This goes.

Thank you once again.

Kind regards

philip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report