Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Beta Round?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jfincher
244 Views, 3 Replies

Next Beta Round?

Anyone know when the yearly round of beta testing typically begins?

I joined late last fall for the first time, though shortly after given access I was unable to contribute due to a lengthy family crisis in the form of a health issue.

I got the email a while back when the last round closed down, saying new email invites would go out, but I never received a follow-up.  I recently emailed Kelly but he hasn't responded yet - am I just jumping the gun a bit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dgorsman
in reply to: jfincher

BETA programs typically fall on the same dates each year.  Those who don't participate as much will be invited into the later cycles; those who provide frequent, constructive input are invited in for earlier cycles, potentially even for pre-BETA or focus groups.  Advancing to the latter can take a few releases.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 4
jfincher
in reply to: dgorsman

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not even sure of when it started last year, as I requested access around late September or early October I believe.

Good information, though!

Message 4 of 4
Indigo3D
in reply to: jfincher

Where exactly can I request access?

I have a profile on https://beta.autodesk.com/

Is it under "Primary Autodesk Product Used" in the about me section or is there another place?

It's a bit confusing...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report