Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: Loss of animation data in Unwrap UVW modifier after Save/Load Still a Problem with Max 2009 version

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
166 Views, 2 Replies

BUG: Loss of animation data in Unwrap UVW modifier after Save/Load Still a Problem with Max 2009 version

Hi,

PROBLEM: Animation data of UVW unwrap modifier gets lost after Save and Load of the file

Just wondering if anyone that is using max 2009 has this problem also. I browsed through all the unwrap problems here in the Forums regarding the animation loss during save/load and sadly enough I didnt see any solutions or work arounds regarding this problem. I've already submitted a defect report to autodesk. I hope they make updates as soon as possible.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, we are having the same issue here as well. Any time you auto key some UV transforms with Unwrap UVW modifier it is not retained on save / load. Are there any work arounds? Or a time line when this will be fixed? Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I got the same problem here. I try to convert UV animations from 3dsMax 8 to 2009 and they disappear; and when I try to remake them, after save/reload they disappear again.

Does anyone know of a workaround? Does a later version of 3dsMax have fixed this problem? Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report