Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2015 not responding

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ccurrents
688 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2015 not responding

Dear team,

3d max software is not working properly in our system.So, i kindly request you to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Screenshot (35).png

SHIBINLAL

Cross Currents
#64, 6th Main, Defence Colony, Indiranagar
Bangalore 560038
080-41209675 / 25204438

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rendermaster
in reply to: ccurrents

is the problem appeared even in a new scene? ...if not
try to merge that scene ( the one you have posted) on a new 3ds max scene.

Ronel Katigbak Pabico

3D Generalist / Animator / Renderer/ Graphics Designer

Autodesk Student Ambassador Platinum
YouTube Channel l Linked l Facebook l Blogs

Message 3 of 4

Hello @ccurrents,

I'd like to try to help you with this problem.  First, can you please tell me which operating system and 3ds Max service pack you are currently using?  I have looked for crash logs from your email address, but I only see 4 for AutoCAD for this year.  Is it possible that you have submitted them with a different email address?  In the case that you have not submitted them, please do so on your next crash and it will greatly help me with solving your problem.  

If you are not getting the option to send a CER report, that crash may be originating from the OS instead of the application.  In that case check the event viewer for more information on the problem within your system. Please let me know what you find please, pay special attention to Hardware and Applications sections.  Scripts and plugins can cause a crash like this as well.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Message 4 of 4

Hello @ccurrents,

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on your issue?

Best Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report