Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Max 2014 performing very Slow

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pritcad
2004 Views, 4 Replies

3D Max 2014 performing very Slow

I have upgraded 3D Max 2012 to 2014 but performance is very very slow and not working smoothly.please advise me. I have well configured workstation with 4 GB Graphic and 8 GB RAM.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
eodeo
in reply to: pritcad

Max 2014 should be like 2012 on steroids. What do you find slow compared to 2012? What GPU do you have?

Message 3 of 5
pritcad

GPU is NVIDIA Quadro K 5000. Ram is 32 and Processor is 2.4 GHz. when i m moving some objects or working its performing very very slow. even cannot see objects in shademode.please suggest

Message 4 of 5
Brink_Helsinki

What kind of fps are you getting from this test scene?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/3ds-Max-3ds-Max-Design-General/Viewport-Performance-Test-Scene-any-qua...

I tested it out again today, and got about ~25 fps. Which is very bad.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

If you see autodesk Product and then see the Blender, then you will laugh. I thinks only for this problem, one day 3dsmax will also die. I don't understand why a software need 4.5 gb HDD space ?

Autodesk must take necessary steps to make those software less size and user friendly too. Otherwise One day may be this software need 20 gb HDD space.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report