Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d Max 2014 and Quadro K2200 viewport problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ilija_qbs
697 Views, 5 Replies

3d Max 2014 and Quadro K2200 viewport problem

Hi all,

Recently I switched to new new machine, with Xeon e5 2630 v3 and Quadro K2200 graphics, Windows 7 64bit, and I started experiencing extremely slow with my 3d Max 2014.

Scenes that worked flowlessly with my previous i5 2500k and AMD HD6770 (30-60fps), scene has around 5 million polys, became very slow to manipulate in viewport (2-5fps). I searched your certified graphics page for 3d Max 2014 , and I couldn't find Quadro K2200 there. Can that be an issue?

P.S. I tried switching to OpenGL driver, but no luck as well...

Thank you,

Ilija

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
bit22designs
in reply to: ilija_qbs

same problem with me dear..
Message 3 of 6
bit22designs
in reply to: ilija_qbs

has your problem been solved??
Message 4 of 6

Hello @ilija_qbs and @bit22designs,

This thread was created long before I started this job, but I'd like to try to help both of you.  Since you have the same card we can try to do both in this 1 thread, but please create a new thread if you are having issues in the future as it makes it easier to keep track of things.  

I need more information from you both to get to the bottom of this one, in the case that things have changed since this thread was originally posted.  Can you please list your OS, Current driver version, and version of 3ds Max that you are using?  Thank you for doing so. 

Best Regards,

Message 5 of 6

Hello @bit22designs,  @ilija_qbs

I just wanted to follow up here, would you please let me know the details from my 1st post so I may assist you properly?  I'm happy to help.  

Best Regards,

Message 6 of 6

Hello @ilija_qbs @bit22designs,

I'm following up one last time here, is there anything I can do?  I wanted to ask if you would please attach your Event Viewer logs for Applications and System categories.  I have a link here that can show you how to do this.  Please name the .zip file your username here in the forums.  Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report