Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

important -> 3 problems in 3d max 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Orachi
457 Views, 2 Replies

important -> 3 problems in 3d max 2015

hi guys (sorry for my english ) 

i have 3 problems in 3d max 2015 

1- the graphic of model texture's is very very low (in viewport)

2- the model's graphic is very low too (in viewport) . the line of model is not soft and ... 

3-  zoom with middle mose is very fast and when i want to zoom to my model .camera move the other side of my model 

this is image of my problem 

http://s5.picofile.com/file/8131721550/Snapshot_2014_07_17_085311.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
smartin193
in reply to: Orachi

RE: Viewport background image problem.

There is a script file that you can run after you boot into Max, set nitrous texture is the name of the script file. This will fix your image background problem. You can find it on the forum's search engine or you can go to Autodesk and search for it. Just follow the instructions and your background image will not have a lot of jagged edges. As for your model, it shouldn't have any pixelated lines. If this condition continues, then I would complain loudly to your Autodesk rep. Ask the rep. why they have a new driver that doesn't allow the user to re-set the driver manually. My nitrous driver is greyed out and you cannot access it. (I'm running ver. 2014) Haven't used 2015 yet. Good Luck!!

SM

Message 3 of 3
aon.914858227
in reply to: smartin193

Everything to fix your problems can be found in Viewport Configuration->Display Performance.

Pretty much self explanatory, i think.

ViewportConfig.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report