Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment Suite 2015 Download Links

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
scottmoyse
825 Views, 9 Replies

Entertainment Suite 2015 Download Links

2015 Suite downloads are available now

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
spacefrog_
in reply to: scottmoyse

Well - these are the same links that got leaked some weeks ago

The official trial links are still for the 2014 versions...

So no -2015 is not released yet, but i guess the official release will happen within a week or so...

Edit:

Just noticed that the post on the other site is your own post, so the link collection there is your work

I don't know what's the legal situation regarding this is in your country, but don't you think that it's plainly wrong and at least a little bit careless to post them on the software developers own forum ?

Josef Wienerroither
Software Developer & 3d Artist Hybrid
Message 3 of 10
dongray
in reply to: spacefrog_

Got Max 2015 runing here.
At least is says it's 2015.
Running it in trial mode until my sub page is updated with the new serial.
FYI, the actual link of each program is below the text title. 🙂
Message 4 of 10
dongray
in reply to: dongray

Whoops, didn't notice it was actually wasn't AD's site...  whoops.

Maybe they got it sooner due to time zone?

Message 5 of 10
dreamlandmodels

2015 running in  trial mode here as well from the above link.

So far all I can see is a bunch of stuff added to the populate area. Look and works better in my opinion at least in the few minutes I have been using it

Next to see if the viewport has improved and what modeling tools are included. The help file does install at least the whats new one.

Tom

Message 6 of 10
dongray
in reply to: dreamlandmodels

I uninstalled the version I got from this link when the actual release version was published.

I asked AD about when the release was going to be and was told due to their rigorous testing 

it would not be until they considered it ready. This was a just after I downloaded from this link,

so thought I'd make sure I "got it all", once the full release happened.

Message 7 of 10
scottmoyse

@Don wrote:

I uninstalled the version I got from this link when the actual release version was published.

I asked AD about when the release was going to be and was told due to their rigorous testing 

it would not be until they considered it ready. This was a just after I downloaded from this link,

so thought I'd make sure I "got it all", once the full release happened.

Yes I think this is a good move. I removed those links as soon as it became apparent it was possible they weren't the final RTM builds.

Scott Moyse
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 8 of 10
dongray

Still wondering where you found them, out of curiousity, not accusing.

🙂

Message 9 of 10
scottmoyse

I was emailed them. I have an idea of where they may have come from. But not certain. They were autodesk links and followed the correct structure so I posted them. I had contact with some Autodesk staff after that and got some clarification. 

It's odd that Autodesk Ops would choose human readable links which are easy to construct once a few Trial links are exposed on Autodesk.com. 

They need to change it so it's not possible for this to happen again. If they don't want people downloading the files, the links either shouldn't be active, or they should contain a randomly generated sequence as part of the URL.

Anyway, I apologise if it caused you inconvenience. 

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
dongray

Ha ha, no not really an inconvenience, I just made a little more work for myself, as usual.

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report