Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Registration email problem

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
maton
616 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Registration email problem

Hi,

recently, whenever my graphic artist starts his 3D Studio Max, I get an email about Autodesk Registration with serial number, computer name and activation code. I get this email every time he starts it.

We counter checked the registration and the software is activated. We even clicked on the "activate license" button in the licence information window.

Is there any setting that I can check to see if there is any other problem?

Best regards...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: maton

Hi @maton and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

At this moment we are experiencing a systems issue that is sending out multiple activation emails to some customers. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to have this issue resolve in the next few days.

As soon as I receive word I will follow up with you on this thread. Thanks for your patience!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 9
maton
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks... I feared that we might have done something wrong during the product registering...
Message 4 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: maton

No worries! This issue should now be resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience! And if you have any other troubles please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Hello, I am experiencing this exact same problem. I have just signed up to Mudbox 2015 and every time I launch the software I get an email with activation code details and because Mudbox has persistently crashed since I installed it I have received 20 emails in the past hour! please can you stop sending me these emails as soon as possible especially considering that I am not even prompted to input the code and can't find anyway open activation code window!

Regards

Steve

Message 6 of 9
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @steve-m,

Welcome to the Community. Apologies for the inconvenience the emails may have brought you. We've re-synched your account and product information in our database, it should no longer be sending out activation emails to you whenever you open the software. Kindly try running Autodesk Mudbox once again and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hello, I don't think the re-syncing of my account worked as I've received 6 activation code emails this morning!

Regards
Steve
Message 8 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Apologies for the late reply, are you still receiving the emails? Please be sure to let us know and @jeffrey.sinor myself will get back to you. Thanks! 

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

I keep getting the multiple emails registrations with activation codes each time a user starts AutoCAD. Can you stop them for us too?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report